You can find your Parcel number on the postcard that was mailed to you.

If you did not receive a postcard, you can look up your parcel number at:
You must then return to this form and enter your parcel number in the text box above.

(R.C. 5323.02 and 5323.99)
The act requires an owner of “residential rental property” to file certain information with the County Fiscal Office of the county in which the property is located. “Residential rental properties” include real property with one or more dwelling units leased or rented solely for residential purposes, or a mobile home park or a site where lots are leased for parking mobile homes/RVs for residential purposes. This regulation does not pertain to hotels or college dorms.
If you are an individual owner or a sole proprietor, please include your full name. If the property has multiple individual owners, only one of them is required to file as the contact agent. If the property is owned by a partnership, corporation, any other business entity, or trust, please include the name of the entity as well as the name of the corporate officer, manager, member, general partner, or trustee. The phone number required refers to the primary contact number for the property. The State of Ohio requires that a contact agent must be designated for a corporation or other business entity. An out-of-state owner must also designate an in-state agent, per Ohio law.
This is a one-time registration with the County and no fee is required. However, you must update this information with the county within 60 days of any change, including weekends and holidays. You must maintain updated agent contact information. You must register your residential rental property with the County even if you have registered your rental property with the municipality where it is located. Failure to file or update incorrect or changed information in a timely manner may result in the assessment of a penalty up to $150 following each tax bill for which the information is not filed. This special assessment can be appealed to the County Board of Revision. (R.C. 5323.01, 5323.02, 5323.99)

This information is public record. If you have any questions, please call: 216-443-7010